When a column is defined of type nullable and is indexed, trying to select data using the 'in' clause will cause Kinetica to return no results.
1. Create table Test with a nullable and indexed column:
2. Insert values into table:
3. Select from the table using 'in' clause:
Affects Versions: 6.1 GA 14 or older , 6.2 GA 2 or older
This is a known issue and has been fixed in version 6.1 GA 15 and 6.2 GA 3 or newer.
For customers unable to immediately upgrade:
- Removing the index will allow the 'in' clause to work successfully
- Using a 'not-null' column will also allow the 'in' clause to work successfully